Where can I obtain a copy of my marriage license?
If you applied for your marriage license with McKinley County, then we will be able to provide you with a copy of the license. We need to know the name of the Bride and Groom along with an approximate year of the marriage. If the application was in another County you will need to contact that County Clerk / Recorder. Keep in mind that Divorce information is handled through the District Court at 505-863-6816. The Clerk’s Office does not have such information.

Show All Answers

1. Does the County Clerk's Office record discharge papers?
2. Does the Clerk's Office have birth and death certificates?
3. How do I go about transferring my property to someone else?
4. What is required to record a document to the public record?
5. What is the procedure when filing a lien?
6. What type of deed must I use to transfer property?
7. Where can I find legal forms such as deeds, claim of liens, real estate contracts?
8. Where can I obtain a copy of my marriage license?